Servicing your vehicle at Action Ford is the best way to protect its value. A full service history can help you achieve stronger resale value when you want to sell or trade-in your car. The professional service you receive from Action Ford also results in confidence and peace of mind.
Reasons to service your vehicle at Action Ford Apart from our friendly and professional team, take a look at these great reasons to service your vehicle with Action Ford:
- The experience and efficiency of working on Ford’s day in, day out.
- Model by model knowledge to fix problems first time, every time.
- Specialist Ford diagnostic equipment for your car service.
- Latest technical updates from our factory.
- Access to comprehensive training to stay up to date with the latest technological advances
Our team are here to support your automotive needs, so if you need your vehicle serviced, feel free to speak with our team or book a service using the enquiry form below (remember to specify on the form which Action Ford dealership you wish to service your vehicle at).
For Your Convenience We Offer
- While you wait (approx 1-2 hours), enjoy our comfortable customer lounge and a cup of coffee
- Saturday Morning Servicing
- Mobile Service Unit (a call out fee applies)
- We also do tyres, batteries, vehicle builds and window tinting, so you don’t have to go anywhere else
- Online Service Bookings
- 6 Star Roadside Service
- Just ask and we are sure to be able to accommodate your needs.
Vehicle Servicing at Action Ford
At Action Ford, we provide you with a relaxed environment to drop off your vehicle or wait for your service / repair to be completed. The professional team at Action Ford knows your vehicle inside and out, so if you need your car serviced, speak to our team or book a service online.
Ask a friendly Action Ford staff member about the use of a courtesy vehicle (if available, conditions may apply). When having your vehicle serviced at Action Ford, you can rest easy with:
- Early bird check-in
- Fully qualified technicians
- Fuel injector servicing
- Wheel alignment and balancing
- Disc rotor machining
- Tyre, safety & battery checks
- Mechanical, electrical, & air conditioning repairs
- Manufacturer’s scheduled and interim services for all makes & models
- Capped Price Servicing on all Ford models
More Than Just Servicing at Action Ford
At Action Ford, we offer more than just servicing, with a range of one-stop-shop products to suit all of your ongoing vehicle needs including:
- Lubricants and Fluids
- Vehicle Inspections
- Ford Genuine Accessories
Please note: At times we are not able to provide all services as listed above. Please ensure that you contact us to confirm available services prior to your visit. Maximum payable for standard scheduled servicing (normal operating conditions). Excludes Government, Rental, Fleet Not for Profit and Ford Employee Family Vehicle Purchase vehicles. Contact Action Ford for other exclusions and eligibility.
All Ford Parts carry a 12-month Ford Warranty. Conditions apply. The Ford Genuine Parts Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. Warranty conditions differ for tyres and batteries. See Action Ford for details. While you wait service is only available on selected vehicles. 1-hour turnaround time is calculated from the time the customer approves the maintenance work at reception, to delivery of the serviced vehicle and is conditional on customer’s adherence to the booked appointment time. Restricted operating hours apply. Call out fee applies and is based on distance travelled. Appointment required. Minor log book servicing only.